January Private Placement Insights: Focus on Private Real Estate Programs
Thursday, February 21st, 2019 and is filed under AI Insight News
- Two non-1031 real estate programs activated in January for an aggregate maximum offering amount of $48.6 million.
- While the aggregate offering amount in January was roughly half of what it was last January, there was only one larger program seeking capital as opposed to two this year.
- Two sponsors offered programs in January, including one sponsor new to the space.
- Programs activated in January focused on hospitality and self-storage.
- ON DECK: As of February 11th, there were three non-1031 real estate program coming soon. Two of these are focused on healthcare and retail, with one diversified, opportunistic fund.
AI Insight is introducing Industry Reporting late in the first quarter of 2019, which will include this and many more insights into key non-traded markets, including the new Opportunity Zone Funds. To inquire about accessing these expansive data reports, contact us directly.
Charts Source: AI Insight. Data as of January 31, 2019, based on programs activated on the AI Insight platform as of this date.
Activated means the program and education module are live on the AI Insight platform. Subscribers can view and download data for the program and access the respective education module.