AI Insight partners with the Institute for Portfolio Alternatives to offer five e-learning courses and a course on the “Customer Account Statement Rule” related to NASD Rule 2340 and FINRA 2310. The e-learning courses qualify for two CE credits toward the CFP® and other professional designations, while the “Customer Account Statement Rule” course is not eligible for CE credit.
- Direct Investments – 100 minutes = 2 CE credits
- Portfolio Construction and Management – 100 minutes = 2 CE credits
- Non-Traded REITS – 100 minutes = 2 CE credits
- Non-Traded BDCs – 100 minutes = 2 CE credits
- Investing in Energy – 100 minutes = 2 CE credit
- Customer Account Statement Rule (non CE-credit eligible)
For a complete listing of e-learning courses available on AI Insight, click here.